And today we will do not just a postcard, but a folding form in a pink tone and to create it we need:
• Album sheet of bright pink cardboard;
• Scrapbook paper floral pink-blue;
• Paper for watercolors;
• A circle of pink color from cutting down;
• Several pictures with bears and bunnies, as well as with a bouquet of roses;
• Curb hole punch with lace;
• The polymer heart of roses is pale pink;
• Bright pink berries in sugar;
• Latex rosette;
• Pearly complex stamens;
• Rosettes made of polymer clay pink and peach;
• Satin ribbons of two colors and types;
• Butterfly cut down;
• Stamp "March 8", the ink is pink;
• Buttons are white small;
• Pearl half beads;
• glue gun;
• Scissors, pencil, PVA glue, ruler;
• Double-sided tape.
Since we have a folding postcard and folded size of 8.5 * 16.5 cm, we first cut off the rectangle 16.5 * 25.5 cm and divide the larger side into three equal parts, 8.5 cm each. On one side we make a cut, as in the photo.
We make lace sides on top and side. Now let's start scrapbook paper.
Cut the following sizes from scrapbook paper and watercolors. On some figures we glue openwork paper strips.
Now we glue ribbons, pictures and a circle on each rectangle.
On the oblique quadrangle we glue the stamped inscription "March 8", its edges are tinted.
From a white ribbon with hearts, measure two segments and glue them on the back of the base of the card, so that you can then tie a bow.
We sew the pictures on the scrapbook paper and now we glue all the figures onto the base, we sew in pairs all three sides of the card.
We fold the card and glue the heart on the front part, a bouquet on it, a rose and a bow at the top, and glue the half beads in a circle. Inside the postcard we glue the butterfly PVA.
Fold and tie a bow.
And here is our beautiful result. Thank you all!