You will need:
1) a section of chiffon 15-20 cm wide
2) sewing accessories (thread, needle, scissors, pin, crayon)
3) three small beads
4) a piece of dense fabric measuring 4 * 4 cm
1) We take a dense cardboard and draw on it blanks of petals of different sizes: small, medium and large.
2) Cut cardboard petals and lay them on a chiffon. Circle with white chalk or pencil.
3) Cut the petals. You should get about 15 large petals, 7 medium and 5 small. Their number can vary. The more petals you make, the denser and bulkier your flower will be.
3) We light a candle and begin to burn the petals around the perimeter. This procedure is necessary so that the edges melt a little and do not crumble. In addition, due to the effects of the flame, the petals bend a little inward, become like real ones.
4) The next stage is the assembly of the flower. We take the smallest petals, sew to each other with a shift. We move in a circle. In the same way we sew medium and large petals. After all the petals are collected, you need to draw the core of the flower. We take 3 cute beads in the tone of the fabric or contrasting, sew them in the center of the flower. Turn the product over to make the mount. We take a piece of dense tissue measuring 4 by 4 cm, cut out a circle from it. In the circle we make cuts and insert a pin. The base can be glued to a flower or sewn with threads in the color of the fabric.
5) Our flower is ready!