- two - three fish (pollock or hake);
- 50 grams of wheat flour;
- two to three pinches of salt;
- 30 grams of sunflower oil.
Stages of preparation:
1. First you need to clean and thoroughly wash the fish. Then it needs to be cut into small pieces, two to three centimeters. To prevent the fish from spilling out during frying, you need to buy it slightly frozen or alive, since frozen fish, after thawing, falls apart.
2. Rub the fish slices on all sides with salt.
3. Pour flour into a deep bowl and roll each piece of fish in it.
4. Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour in her sunflower oil and spread the pieces of fish. Fry on each side for two to three minutes until a golden crust forms.
Fish turns autumn soft and tasty.