Hazel - onion peel.
Dark brown - coffee, strong tea.
Golden - turmeric.
Red - cranberry, beetroot juice.
Blue - red cabbage.
Green - spinach, parsley.
Let us examine in more detail the original way of painting eggs with a mixture of beetroot juice and plain leaf tea.
To do this, you must:
Beets (Bordeaux color) - 1 pc.
Tea - 5-6 tbsp. spoons
Water - 0.5 - 0.7 L
Salt 1 tbsp. a spoon
Vinegar - 1 tbsp. a spoon
Rice - 1 tbsp. a spoon
Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon
Thread, a piece of gauze or nylon.
1. Boil the eggs for three to four minutes. You must first get the eggs out of the refrigerator 25-30 minutes before cooking, so that later they do not burst from a sudden change in temperature.
2. Grate the beets, make tea. Put the grated beets in the pan, pour the tea leaves. Pour in water so that the components are covered for 2-3 cm. Boil the mixture for 10-15 minutes, adding salt and vinegar.
3. While the paint solution is boiling, prepare the eggs. Roll a wet egg in rice, tie with a thread, tightly wrapped in gauze or a piece of nylon tights. You can drag the egg with threads, you get intricate patterns.
4. Strain the paint solution. Cooked eggs are boiled in a mixture of beetroot juice and tea leaves for 10-15 minutes. To make the eggs lighter - 5 minutes is enough. cooking. For a more saturated color - leave the eggs in the cooling solution for several hours. The result is a color similar to painting onion peel, brightness depends on the cooking time.
5. To give Easter eggs a fancy look, wipe the eggs after drying (preferably still warm) with a cloth slightly moistened with sunflower oil.
You can get "painted" Easter eggs if you use beautiful leaves, such as parsley, instead of rice, covering the eggs before painting with gauze or nylon. Thermal stickers with bright patterns and ornaments are also very widely used.
Using natural dyes, the main attribute of Easter is that the egg will turn out beautiful and, at the same time, free of harmful substances, which is very important for maintaining the health of your loved ones.