To make a postcard we need:
- Board for work. It will be more convenient to cut paper and cut small parts. In addition, the table will not suffer from your creativity;
- Colored paper in different shades. Any colors can be used. I chose paper in one color scheme, but you can use more contrast solutions as you like;
- Good paper glue to surely stick together all the details of the card;
- A scalpel knife. I recently purchased a whole set in an office supply store. If there is no such knife, you can use the usual construction knife, but then you will need more skill and accuracy;
- And a pencil to draw all the details of a postcard.
We start by making the basics of our postcards. For her, a thicker sheet of paper is well suited, which must be cut into two equal parts. We will make a postcard from only one half, then from the second you will make another postcard.
Fold half the sheet in half. Here is our foundation and ready.
Now we take a sheet of paper that is more contrasting in color and cut out a rectangle of the same size with a postcard from it.
On this rectangle with a pencil draw arcs. It should be something like a half cloud.
We cut out our half-cloud. This plain rectangle in our postcard will play the role of the background. Therefore, we glue it on our card with a slight indentation from the place of the fold.
Then we take a sheet of light color and draw an Easter bunny on it.
So that the postcard would not be too boring, I decided to add a color different from the main color scheme. Therefore, on yellow paper, I drew a butterfly and cut it out.
We cut out our rabbit. Make sure that all the stripes on our Easter bunny are also cut out. A brighter color will appear through these slots, and the rabbit will look three-dimensional. Then, together with the butterfly, glue it on the card.
The result was such a tender and sweet postcard, which is nice to present as a gift to your parents on this bright and kind holiday.