For the manufacture of crafts you will need the following materials:
- colored paper for trimming blanks;
- double-sided tape;
- reels from toilet paper and paper towels;
- super glue (best glue gel);
- wide satin ribbon;
- pencil for fixing trimming.
Step-by-step master class:
1. We begin the manufacture of our product by giving it a basic form. The frame is formed from bobbins of toilet paper and paper towels. First you need to arrange all the materials in the right order. After the form is approved, it is necessary to carefully glue all the details using super-glue or double-sided tape.
The frame for our crafts is ready.
So that pens and pencils do not fall out during operation, it is necessary to attach a bottom to our container. The lower part can be made of thick cardboard or plastic. We fix the bottom with super glue.
2. We begin to decorate our container for small items. For decoration, we need paper blanks. Bobbins from toilet paper will be decorated using the facing technique. Trimming blanks are best mounted on double-sided tape. First, it must be carefully glued to the frame, after which the trimming should be fixed with a pencil on the prepared surface. We decorate each compartment gradually using different colors of paper. In this workshop, rainbow colors were used: red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue and violet.
3. Decorate the top of our product. For decoration you will need satin ribbons. For ease of mounting, tapes are glued to double-sided tape. At the edges, you can use super glue to fasten the tape. Gently fasten the tapes one after the other from the bottom up.
The upper part of the product is ready.
The mixed rainbow storage tank is complete. Now in it you can safely place pencils, felt-tip pens, pens and other stationery of your child. For convenience, you can place pencils by color. This placement option will help to save your child’s time, as well as to accustom him to order.
In this master class, one of the options for manufacturing a container for stationery from improvised materials is considered. If you show a little imagination, you can make hundreds more variants of such products. In addition, it is very useful to include the child in the creative process. The manufacturing technique is available even to a preschooler, so this lesson will be not only useful for the child, but also very interesting. Create crafts together and they will delight you for months and years.