So, to make a candle from half an orange, you will need, in fact, the fruit itself, vegetable oil, a knife and a spoon, with which you will need to remove the core of the orange.
1. The orange should be cut in half. We need only one part.
2. With a sharp knife, cut the flesh of the fruit. Then remove the pulp with a spoon. At the same time, we leave the core - it will serve as a wick for the future candle. (The pulp of orange can be used in the preparation of any holiday dishes, salads).
3. The result should be a bowl. It is important that the wick is thin: it will burn better.
4. Next, take ordinary vegetable oil.
5. Pour oil into the bowl so that the liquid does not reach the end of the wick-core 1-1.5 centimeters.
6. Set fire to the wick. Perhaps it does not light up immediately - it's okay, in any case, the oil will infiltrate the wick and the fire will certainly appear.
Everything, the candle is ready!
Such a candle can be made from any fruit - grapefruit, mandarin, lemon. When burning, such a candle fills the room with the aroma of citrus. When using, the candle does not smoke at all, there is no smell of burnt oil. In vegetable oil, you can add a few drops of essential oil or any flavorings - in this case, the aroma and smell will be more saturated. Even a child can make such a candle, but it is important to follow certain safety precautions.