For this simple salad you will need:
- 3 chicken eggs;
- about a tablespoon of potato starch;
- chicken 200 grams;
- carrots in Korean gram 100;
- one onion;
- mayonnaise 2 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil.
1. Beat eggs with starch, bake pancakes and cut them into strips.
2. Boil chicken fillet in salted water. Then cut the fillet into strips.
3. Onion cut into half rings and fry in sunflower oil.
4. Grind the carrots in Korean or replace it with grated carrots and 2-3 grated cloves of garlic.
5. Mix everything and season with mayonnaise.