The composition of the salad includes:
- three - four potatoes;
- 250 - 300 grams of pork ham;
- 200 - 220 grams of canned champignons;
- three to four chicken eggs;
- salt (to taste);
- 300 - 360 grams of canned beans (red);
- 150 - 170 grams of mayonnaise.
1. Wash my potatoes and cook in a "uniform". Then it must be cooled, peeled and cut into small cubes.
2. Boil chicken eggs until tender. We cool them, peel them and cut them into small cubes.
3. Finely chop the pork ham.
4. Drain the juice from canned champignons and grind them a little.
5. Put mushrooms, eggs, potatoes and ham into the salad bowl. Add canned beans (without juice) and mayonnaise. Add a little salt and mix.
Salad ready! Serve better with buckwheat or mashed potatoes.